Search & Win

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ever thought about Swagbucks?

I wanted to let you know about the Swagbucks banner that you see at the top of my blog. I am somewhat new to Swagbucks myself, but after installing the toolbar (super simple) I just use Swagbucks to search the web instead of "Googling." It's just as easy, and I am actually getting PAID to search! Yep. That's right. You can get paid lots of different ways, but I am most interested in gift cards to Amazon. I didn't shop Amazon much before this past Christmas but I found crazy good deals online with free shipping that beat any price I could have gotten locally. I'm trying to buy my Christmas presents with Swagbucks in 2010. If you want, click on the banner above to sign up and I will earn extra bucks as a referral. Thanks!

1 comment: