Search & Win

Saturday, March 13, 2010

No Eating Out in March...How's That Workin' for Ya??

Well......we were doing really good. Until. I started getting sick. Face it, if mom doesn't do it, it just doesn't seem to get done. They did their best I guess, limping along Friday night eating a dinner that was easy to heat up. But today, my husband had to work all afternoon, he wanted something good for lunch (and I don't really think he meant a can of soup) & the next thing I know we are sitting in a booth at the mexican restaurant. Uh-oh. The upside - we didn't spend as much as usual. We were missing 1 kid today (don't worry, I knew where he was!) and I wasn't very hungry due to the fact that I can't taste anything. But, I did want to report this, to stay true to you...my 16 followers.

C'mon peeps, tell your friends about me! :)

We will begin again tomorrow. Pick ourselves up, dust off the taco crumbs and try to stay on track the rest of the month.
So...have you been able to stick to it?

2 comments:

  1. No sympathy (I know, what's new) - I've been blogging for over a year and I only have 16 followers. So to me you're doing great.

    However, you may want to check some of the bloggers for blogging tips. Have you linked to Alabama Bloggers? Their button is on my blog, you can go from there. That would be a good way to let people know about you.
    And when you get famous - remember I gave you these tips...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer! I've been doing a little tinkering, trying to make it user friendly...notice the labels to your right -> It takes time my friend. Besides, it's just for fun! I will try the tips, thanks!

    ReplyDelete