Search & Win

Friday, March 5, 2010

Ways to save on baby formula

I know baby formula can be so expensive and I've found it very hard to find great deals on it at supermarkets or drugstores. Here are a couple of ideas, I believe that you can begin requesting these samples as soon as you know that you are expecting. This gives you several months to stock up and have a few different brands on hand to see what agrees with your baby's tummy.

Option #1 Call 1-800-410-9629, Option 3 and you give them basic info (name, address, email (optional), baby's birthday). They will send you a FREE Target brand sample or a coupon. Then you can call back every 30 days and get a coupon for it! Stick a note on your fridge to remind yourself to call every month to keep it coming!

Option #2 Call 614-898-9758 and they’ll send you a free sample of Baby’s Only Organic Formula. Press 3 on the automated menu.

Option #3 I ask at my pediatrician's office every time I walked through the doors that first year and they were happy to give me samples. This works at the ob/gyn too!

I've actually gotten the sample (#1) a few times before, it was WalMart brand, not Target but it didn't really matter to me. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment