Search & Win

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Chick-Fil-A event on July 9th, dress like a cow & get a free meal!


On July 9, 2010 head over to Chick-fil-A dressed as a cow and you will get a FREE combo meal! If you would prefer to just wear partial cow attire you will get a FREE entree Go HERE for more info.

Last year some friends of ours had a great idea to slit a "neck hole" in the bottom of a white kitchen trash bag, paint on a few black spots with Sharpies or paint & make a cow nose out of contruction paper and yarn. It was adorable!!! A fun craft plus a great lunch for free! For my crew that would save around $25.00!

Thanks I heart saving money!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm always embarassing myself...I may as well get something out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm personally a big fan of seemomsave blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete