Search & Win

Friday, June 11, 2010

Coupon Seminar this weekend in Alabaster

I know this is short notice...I actually thought I posted this a while back, sorry! I have a Coupon Seminar on Sunday afternoon at Thompson Middle School (1509 Kent Dairy Rd, Alabaster) at 3 pm.

I will show you step by step how to organize your coupons, shop on a budget, stockpile and cut your grocery bill dramatically in just a couple of hours a week. I will show you how to shop Target, Publix and the 3 major drugstores. If you want to cut your budget and majorly boost your savings account you won't want to miss it! We are requesting a $5 donation per person to be used for missions.

Please comment here on the blog if you are planning to attend so I will have an approximate head count. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment