Search & Win

Monday, June 21, 2010

I "cleaned up" today at Target!!


Whew! This has been quite the shopping day! 4 kids x 4 stores = 1 really tired mom. But, I got so many great deals I was stoked about getting things done while I had the time to do it. I will report on the Publix trip shortly but for now...

I purchased

30 bottles of Old Spice 3.99 ea
22 travel sz deodorants -free-
4 travel size body wash -free-

I actually stopped at 2 stores while I was around town today and they had TONS of this stuff. I didn't "clear the shelf" at either store. Make sure to get by there & get some! I did 3 transactions at store #1 and 2 at the second store.

Purchase 6 Old Spice Body Wash (preferably with a freebie attached)
use 3 B1G1 O.S. Body Wash (RP 4/11 or PG 6/06)
1 $1/2 Old Spice Body Wash (PG 6/06)

Total due (with tax) 13.09
Received $10.00 in gift cards

Every time I rolled my $10.00 gc's and paid just $3.09 per transaction. I already had a $5 gc from some deal a couple of weeks back.

Total spent $10.45
Total saved $135.25

I hope this gives you some ideas on how to jump start your donation bin. It doesn't seem like giving $10.00 in donations could amount to very much but it adds up quick with smart shopping!

Ahh, Target is quickly becoming one of my new favorite stores!

1 comment:

  1. I know you have tons of recommendations - but you now Missy is meeting the Benedicts in Texas next week to give them toiletries for their 39 kids at the children's home. Just an FYI, in case that's what is in your heart. I know that anywhere you choose is great!

    ReplyDelete