Search & Win

Friday, July 16, 2010

Don't forget to get your Neutrogena Clinical before 7/19!


Remember the Rite Aid deal that I told you about here? How it was a $28.00 moneymaker, blah, blah, blah... Well, I have called/visited several of the Birmingham locations only to find that none of them have it. If you were one of the fortunate few to actually get one, wow, I am proud of you!

But, if the rest of you don't want to miss out on getting to try such an expensive product for free (and make a little money while doing it) this is what I suggest. Last night I visited the McCalla CVS (Eastern Valley Rd location) and used my $5/25 from Rite Aid then my $5.00 mfg q. After all was said and done, I will make $10.00 off of the deal and I didn't have to drive far to get it.

**As far as I know, this CVS location is the only one around that accepts competitor q's. If you know of any others, please let me know!**

1 comment:

  1. What is wrong with me!?! I had no idea they accepted competitor q's!!

    ReplyDelete