Search & Win

Thursday, July 15, 2010

McAlister's Sweet Deal on Tea for 2010!



I am a HUGE tea fan, (c'mon, we do live in Alabama!) so when I saw this I knew I had to pass it on! I don't visit McAlister's often (mainly because mine doesn't have a drive thru...but that's another story) but all of my friends RAVE over how great their tea is.

Right now, you can head over to McAlister’s Deli and purchase their 20 oz double insulated Tea Tumbler for $5.99 to get refills of tea for 99¢ for the rest of the year

1 comment:

  1. Hey Farrah! Don't forget to let your friends know to vote at www.teatownusa everyday for the Bessemer Store! Zip 35022! The winning store will get 5,000 to go towards the city for trees or park improvements! Lets help my buddy Jerry out..he is the store manager!

    ReplyDelete