Search & Win

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Great deals at CVS starting tomorrow!

Well, actually if you shop a CVS store that isn't a 24 hour location, the sale starts at 6pm on Saturday night. I just got in from my weekly visit and I had an unbelievable find!

Some M & M products and Hershey Kisses were ringing up at $0.39 per bag! This was for the 12.6 oz bag. The only thing that tipped me off that they might be different was the kisses had a snowflake print on the back of the bag, indicating that they were from Christmas. No other mention of "Christmas" or "holiday" anywhere on the packaging. As for the M & M's though, the candies were wearing santa hats, but they too, were stocked with the regular candy. I hope you have some luck at your store! BTW, there is a blinkie out (a few aisles over) for $1/2 bags. I love being paid to walk something out of the store, don't you?

Transaction #1
3 bags M & M's .39 each
8 bags M & M's 2.50 each
4 bags Hershey Kisses .39 each

I used 1 $4/20 cvs Q (email from cvs)
5 $1/2 blinkies for the M & M's
1 $7 ECB from last week
Total paid $8.77, received $10.00 ECB

Transaction #2
2 Huggies Jumbo pks 10.00 ea
1 Clean & Clear face wash* 4.99
1 gallon Barbers milk 3.79

I used 1 $4/20 cvs Q (email)
2 $2 Huggies IP's
1 $2 Clean and Clear Q 1/3 SS
1 $10 ECB from candy purchase above
Total paid $12.37, received $5.00 ECB

The 1 Clean & Clear face wash that I purchased will complete the requirement for the $10.00 Mail In Rebate, Beauty for All Ages.

Just to clarify, we will NOT be eating all of those M & M's! They will be used for Valentine goodie bags. We won't eat them all. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I know you threw that last comment inthere just for me, didn't you!?! ;0
    So you've signed up to bring the candy to the co-op party?! Hmmm, I guess I still have cookie dough...
    I love how our co-op partied are a huge conglomeration of sale/coupon items!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer,
    I just thought it needed to be addressed. I wanted to be sure that everyone knows we are still eating healthy over here! ;)

    ReplyDelete