Search & Win

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Upcoming Coupon Seminars

I have three more seminars coming up if anyone is interested. These will be the last ones that I offer for a while. As a homeschooling mom I think I get more excited than the kids do about having lazy days to play outside, swim and just have fun! If you want to attend any of these please just leave a comment telling me which you plan to attend and how many will be attending. I like to get a general idea of how many will be coming so that I have plenty of handouts.

North Highlands Baptist Church in Hueytown on March 11th at 6-8:30 pm.
Bethel Baptist Church in Pleasant Grove on May 17th from 6-8:30.

If you have ever considered starting, now is the time! Everyone is saving money with coupons and if you put just a little time into it you can save BIG. I will show you how to organize, make your lists, where to shop and when to shop. All you need to bring is a $5.00 cash donation to go toward the Master's Mission.

I hope to see you there!

3 comments:

  1. I went to your seminar at Valley Creek and really have had a blast saving money!! Thank You. I almost didn't go b/c I was like what can I learn about a coupon......boy, did I learn a lot. My sister Rachel Baker (from Chelsea) and cousin Jennifer Darden (from Pelham) are driving out are to the North Highland Seminars this Thursday. Can't wait to see what all they learn for you. Again, thank you so much for taking time from your family and tell/teaching other about saving money. It had truly change my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard so much wonderful stuff about you! Will you be offering any seminars this Fall? I could use your guidance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, I'm up for anything! I would love to do a few more church seminars this fall. Please contact me at seemomsave@gmail(dot)com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete