Search & Win

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Meal Plan for the week of April 4-10

Though our eating out challenge from March is over (we failed miserably!) I find that I do so much better when I have a plan. Even though I'm home almost always I am busy teaching and taking care of things in the house and hate it when I don't really give dinner a thought until 5:00 or so. Uh-oh. Yeah, by then it's a little too late. When I make a plan in writing I usually stick to it and dinnertime is much smoother.

Here is what we will be having for dinner this week.

Monday: Chicken alfredo & salad.
Tuesday: Pork roast in the crock pot, potatoes, steamed veggies.
Wednesday: Chicken fingers & macaroni and cheese. We almost always do this on Wednesdays to get to church on time.
Thursday: Breakfast for supper. Again, we almost always do this on Thursdays because I have a lot of prep for our Friday activities.
Friday:Chicken stir fry with veggies and rice.
Saturday: BBQ pork sandwiches, (leftovers from Tues.) potato salad, corn.

No comments:

Post a Comment