Search & Win

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Saving and Spending Totals for March

I'm sorry this is several days late in coming. I'm also sorry for how seldom I've posted the last few weeks. I don't know what else to say other than life happens. We've been super busy trying to wrap up year-end school projects, I've had work things going on...it's crazy just being a wife and mom mostly! But I am back and am constantly trying to stay on track to let you all know of the best deals around town.

On with the totals! I deposited $256.00 this month into the savings account just from coupon savings and rebates that have come in.

Rebates in March
3-2 $10.00 Kraft
3-5 $15.00 Olay Renegenerist
3-8 $10.00 Heineken NBPR
3-9 $8.00 Coors NBPR
3-16 $10.00 Coors Light NBPR
3-20 $8.00 Coors NBPR
3-25 $10.00 Rite Aid SCR

It was a great month in rebates, many of these I sent off in January so it certainly isn't immediate gratification but still fun to get free or almost free stuff!

I didn't keep up with the $ amount of donations in toiletries but I know that we did a good bit especially considering that I hardly shopped this month, I missed 1 week altogether!


Our spending this month was $215.00 or an average of $53.00 weekly. I know that is much better than I was spending last year but I am trying to stay under $50.00 a week so I will continue to fine tune my spending.

Do you track your spending/savings monthly? I highly encourage you to do this, it will really open your eyes to the amount of money you could be saving. It may open up a way for your family to take that dream vacation, afford a new car or meet some other need in your life. Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment